Saint Seiya Awakening: Top 3 Knight Teams
Saint Seiya Awakening has so many characters that there are many possible combinations to form teams. It is true that some knights are more effective than others, but since the meta of the game is not yet fully developed, it is difficult to find the perfect combination. Fortunately, there are 3 teams that are undoubtedly the best.
In this article, we share what these 3 teams are and who makes them up. Of course, if you don't have a specific character, you can always look for a knight with similar characteristics. For example, if you haven't unlocked Aiolos, you can use another strong DPS. If you don't own June, put in another defensive support character!
The best equipment for beginners
This is a fairly simple build and one that can be easily obtained in the early chapters of the Saint Seiya Awakening campaign.
|any golden knight|
You will get some golden knights in the first 20 summons of the game. Use them! Any you get will be useful for this lineup.
Does great AoE damage. His Unicorn Gallop ability can take out multiple enemies at once if they're low on health.
He also has good AoE damage, but his main feature is the Taunt ability, which forces enemies to attack him. It is optimal if combined with Seiya for more extra damage on the basic attack (which does not spend energy).
Seiya de Pegaso
Pegasus' Meteor ability is very useful in the early game. Besides that, the combination with Shiryu to deal more damage on the basic attack is perfect.
|He is able to heal the team.|
Tips for playing with this team
- You will see that this is the most basic team possible, made up of a supporting character (Marin), 2 normal DPS (Seiya and Shiryu), and one with area damage (Jabu). The golden knight you put will be the star character, due to the impact that this type of character always brings.
- Try to take advantage of Seiya and Shiryu's basic attack to save energy. In this way, other knights will be able to use their best abilities, especially the golden knight.
- Use Jabu's Unicorn Gallop ability only when an opponent is about to die. The ability automatically recasts with every kill! And the best of all is that, for this, you do not spend extra energy. Therefore, always try to chain his ability with multiple kills per attack.
- Seiya's Comet of Pegasus ability weakens enemies, allowing his allies to deal more damage. Keep this in mind when you want to finish off opponents with Jabu's Unicorn Gallop.
- Always use Comet of Pegasus from Seiya. Weakening is essential, the basis of this formation. We repeat it because it is important that you take it into account!
- In the early rounds of the fights, use Shiryu offensively, as his abilities deal more damage if the opponents have more life points.
- In the middle of combat and in the later rounds, use Shiryu's Dragon Shield to defend your main attacker, who will usually be the gold knight on your team.
best defensive team
The formation that we show you here focuses a lot on defense. The two vital knights are June and Marin, who together give absurd durability to the entire team.
Gives 2 extra energy points to the team. It is perfect for supporting gentlemen who expend a lot of energy.
An excellent support character. His main ability is to connect all the equipment so that the damage received by a knight is distributed among all. He pairs perfectly with Marin, who heals in area.
|She is responsible for healing the entire team after each round.|
It has abilities that do not require energy. It's more than adequate on this team to save energy on knights like Aiolos.
Vital in long fights. When the energy cap reaches 8, his 2 energy ultimate becomes extremely useful.
He is responsible for eliminating enemies quickly with his ability that spends 4 energy points.
Tips for playing with this team
- Kiki is one of the most important and versatile characters in Saint Seiya Awakening. His Psychokinesis ability costs 0 energy and gives away 2 energy points for the same or next round. He upgrades the character as quickly as possible and unlocks A Flash of Wit at level 5 as soon as possible. That will make the 2 point energy buff applicable to the same round. You will need Kiki to be at least level 20.
- June is great support for her Growing Vines ability. She allows you to split the damage between the entire team so that only one does not receive much damage. She is perfect for countering knights attacking a single target. Her ability Breath of the Chameleon is perfectly complemented by the damage reduction taken. She uses this character for defensive purposes only.
- Marin will be responsible for healing the team at all times.
- Milo and Aldebaran are optional in the team, that is, you can substitute them for other gold knights. However, he always leaves Aioros, as he benefits a lot from Kiki's energy enhancement.
- When controlling Milo, always use Scarlet Cyclone first, as that opens up chances for you to cause a three attack combo.
- Aldebaran is a character capable of taking a lot of damage and negative effects. He is very useful against characters that have crowd control or crowd control , like stun.
- Aiolos is the main DPS of the team. He is able to kill most enemies with a single attack, but his abilities require a lot of energy. That is why it is optimal to put it together with Kiki.
- Aiolos's Golden Arrows' ability absorbs physical attacks from allies to deal even more damage. That's why he is very good on a team like this, since most knights are great supports for this character, both in protection and healing as well as damage contribution.
best offensive team
The best offensive team in the game, at the moment, is almost the same as the defensive one, except we swapped June for Luna. With that simple change, you get different options for the team for offensive power.
|Gives 2 extra energy points to the team. It is perfect for supporting gentlemen who expend a lot of energy.|
Allows an ally to participate twice in the same round. It is optimal combined with Marin to heal twice, or with Milo for a good balance between energy cost and damage.
Although her heal will be slightly less effective due to June's absence, Marin will be able to heal twice thanks to Luna.
With Luna's presence, Milo can use Scarlet Cyclone and Scarlet Spire in the same round.
If you manage your energy well, you'll be able to use Aldebaran's ult twice with Luna.
The ultimate is responsible for eliminating enemies quickly. Of course, at a cost of 4 energy points.
Tips for playing with this team
- Luna is considered the main supporting character in Saint Seiya Awakening. Her Star Fate Prayer ability gives an ally an extra turn in the round, meaning she can attack and use an ability twice in the same turn. That opens up a lot of possibilities in combat, both offensively and defensively.
- Try to get Luna through Rebirth and Awakening as soon as possible. His Infinite Galaxy ability has a small chance to enhance the effect of Star Fate Prayer so that the corresponding ally can take 3 turns in a single round. It's unlikely to happen, but if activated, it will give you an incredible advantage!
- Use Luna to primarily buff Milo, as she has a chance to do a ton of damage if she can attack twice.
- You can also take advantage of Luna to power up Aldebaran. That way, he'll be able to charge up his attack and use the Great Horn ability in the same turn.
- Wait until your team is low on health to heal them twice with Marin. Luna will allow her to heal the entire team for a large amount for the double turn.
- Continuing with Luna's interactions, follow the same defensive team instructions that we presented before, to know how to best boost the rest of the team according to the combat situation.